YOUR BEST START TO UNIVERSITY
Why is Corpus Christi College your best start for university?
Corpus Christi College is just steps to UBC, 10 minutes to downtown Vancouver, 20 minutes to the North Shore Mountains, less than 2 hours to Whistler; and a short ferry ride to Victoria. Students who live here can ski in the morning and relax on the beach in the afternoon!
Because our College is just a few steps to UBC - ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world - our students can take advantage of all that a large research institution has to offer, including many services and amenities.
Vancouver has a huge network of bike paths, running areas, and hiking trails to keep you moving. You can ski in the morning, go to the beach or kayak in the afternoon, and much, much more.
WE OFFER THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Our students enjoy all the perks of an intimate learning environment, plus all the services and amenities of a big university campus at UBC.
Our average class size is approximately 20, and the majority of our classes have under 35 students, compared to classes of 300 to 500 students at the major Canadian universities. This means professors get to know students by name, and are able to offer one-on-one guidance
Our diverse student population is composed of approximately 80% local students, while international students, representing a broad array of cultures, traditions, account for the remaining 20%.
WE INVEST IN STUDENT SUCCESS WITH TANGIBLE RESOURCES AND SKILLS BUILDING.
All of our students are assigned their own academic advisor for individual attention. They can also access our Campus Life and Ministry team for personal, spiritual, and social support.
We help our students build a portfolio of work experience, internships, volunteer roles, and professional skills to make them more employable and successful.
Our faculty and staff are committed to helping our students fulfill their career goals. We don’t expect them to have it all figured out when they arrive, but by the time they leave, they’ll have a solid plan.