Located in a suburban setting in south west London, St George’s, University of London is the UK’s only university dedicated to medical and health sciences education, training and research. St George’s, University of London is a specialised medical, biomedical and life sciences university.
93.6% of St George’s graduates secure jobs or further study within six months of graduation (Times/Sunday Times 2018, Good University Guide).
Why Choose St. George’s University of London After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- 87.8% student satisfaction
- Ranked 32nd in the UK and top 250 in the World University Rankings (Times Higher World Rankings 2018)
- 100% graduate employment after 6 months (The Guardian 2017, University League Tables 2018)
- Bronze award in the Teaching Excellence Framework
- A green, sustainable campus in the heart of Birmingham, one of Europe’s liveliest cities