Welcoming international students
Leeds is a multicultural city and home to 60,000 students, which is reflected in Leeds Beckett University's diverse community – students from 144 countries and territories across the world choose to study here, in one of the most popular student cities in the UK.
- Ranked in the top 4% of universities in the world*
- History stretching back for almost 200 years
- Ranked 1st in the world for technology, 2nd for Virtual Learning and 3rd in the world for laboratories**
Degree courses at Leeds Beckett University are taught by expert academics who have close links with industry to ensure that you graduate with the skills, knowledge, professional accreditation and experience that is relevant to your future career. The Employability Team also offers a range of helpful careers services.
- Ranked 4th in the UK for student employability***
- Among the top five UK universities for producing graduates who go on to be CEOs****
- Course shaped by industry with two weeks to one year work- related learning (undergraduate only)
The University's two campuses have modern and industry-standard facilities and the latest technology where you can fully embrace your personal and professional interests.
- £1 million invested in clinical skills suite for nursing, nutrition, physiotherapy and occupational therapy students
- JAMES accredited music studios and performance spaces
- Sports facilities that attract Olympic athletes
- State-of-the-art business, finance, law, marketing and PR suites and modern studios for fashion, architecture and art and design courses
Whatever you are looking for from your university experience, you'll find it at Leeds Beckett University. You'll join a lively student community and enjoy a rich student life at the City and Headingley campuses. With great food, shopping and entertainment on your doorstep, you'll never run out of fun things to do in the lively city of Leeds.