Bristol consistently ranks in the world's top 100 and UK's top ten universities in league tables that draw on information about both research and teaching excellence.
We are one of the most popular UK universities, attracting on average eight top-quality applicants for every place, and our graduates are among the most sought-after by employers across the globe.
Why Choose University of Bristol After your Foundation Year at DIFC?
- University of Bristol is a top 5 UK university with leading employers (2017)
- A top 5 UK university for research (2014 REF)
- A world top 50 university (QS Ranking 2016)
- £56.5 million investment in a state of the art with exceptional teaching labs
- 10 libraries
- The city of Bristol was voted the best in the UK by over 20,000 students