The International Student Office at IGlobal University is dedicated to assisting students from all across the world. Members of the team have assisted students with obtaining their VISAs from a wide variety of regions including: Asia, Africa, Europe, and Latin America. Our fundamental belief is that diversity creates opportunity. The IGlobal University international team also has extensive training in F1-VISA requirements and regulations. In addition the team makes it easy for both prospective and current students to contact a representative via phone, e-mail, web chat, and Skype
1. IGU is certified to operate in Virginia by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV).
2. IGU is nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) to award MBA, MSIT, BBA, and BSIT degrees both on ground and online.
3. Due to its national accreditation status, IGU is also been recognized by the United States Department of Education and the Council of Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
4. IGU is certified by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program (SEVP) of the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to issue Form I-20 to admit international students.
5. IGU is also authorized by the US Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid program, for those students who qualify.
6. IGU is certified by the US Department of State to sponsor J1 program.
7. IGU is authorized to offer Federal Student Aid to those who qualify by the US Department of Education.