Whether you want to develop a successful professional career or become a leading entrepreneur, graduate education at Merrimack is designed to help you succeed.
At Merrimack you will discover new ways of thinking and acquire the perfect balance of professionally relevant skills, subject knowledge, and real-world experience that relates directly to your chosen career.
- Top 10 regional college US News & World Report, 2016
- #56 in Regional Universities North U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- One of America's top colleges Forbes
- #51 in Best Value Schools Regional Universities North U.S. News & World Report, 2018
- 21st in America for colleges that add the most value Money Magazine, 2016
- Among the best in the Northeast Princeton Review
- 1 year Master's degree programs
Experience that adds up
After you graduate, you will be able to take advantage of the employment opportunities in Boston and the surrounding area that so many people proudly call home.
America's technology highway
The city of Cambridge and Route 128, which surrounds the Greater Boston area, are home to some of the nation’s largest financial firms, innovative healthcare and biotechnology organizations and fastest-growing technology companies.
New England's cultural hub
Boston is a cosmopolitan city of culture where you can enjoy fine dining, art museums, shopping, professional sports and some of America’s most famous tourist attractions.
A few things to see and do:
- Walk the Freedom Trail just as the heroes of the American Revolution once did
- Visit the John F. Kennedy Presidential library, a tribute to America’s thirty-fifth president
- Get creative inspiration at the Institute of Contemporary Art and the Museum of Fine Arts
- Listen to the famous Boston Pops Orchestra perform music hits of the past and present
- Take in the beautiful sights and sounds of the historic Boston Harbor
- Try local food specialities such as fresh steamed lobster and clam chowder
- Catch a Red Sox baseball game at Fenway Park, watch the Celtics play basketball, or the Bruins play hockey
- Browse Harvard Square’s rich selection of bookstores, or take a break in a coffee shop